Best Time Table For Students of Class 6 to 12 – Time schedule, Studies! It has always been a contradictory topic. Most of us want to study and on the other hand there are also people who don’t even want to touch the books. But whatever the situation is, it is a bitter truth that you have to pass your 12th by hook or by crook. So that you can chase your dreams.
Once a student reach 6th standard, they should start getting serious towards studies, because the level of studies start changing from easy to difficult mode. And this mode keeps on increasing standard by standard. So, you should set a schedule for yourself.
Best Time Table For Students of Class 6 to 12 – Time schedule
Here you will get timetable for students who are under 12 and for both students one who are going tuition on daily basis, and for those too who don’t go for tuition and do self study. Keep every thing in mind and follow on your daily routine. Here we are providing you with a time table that you can follow.
5.00 am- You should wake up by 5.00 am.
5.00 am to 5.10 am- Go to the terrace and breathe the fresh air to give a fresh start to your day.
5.10 am to 5.30 am- Finish with your daily utilities.
5.30 am to 6.30 am- revise everything you read last evening.
6.30 am to 7.00 am- Take a shower daily. It is very important to keep yourself re-freshed all day. Have breakfast daily and don’t forget to have juice and fruits in your breakfast. It increases your energy to deal with all the tasks.
We hope that till 3.00pm you will be home from school. Once you reach home, change your clothes freshen’ up and take 20 to 30 minutes rest.
Time Table For Tuition Students:
Till school we have discussed what should be exactly your time table. Now, let’s talk if you are a student who goes to tuition.
We hope till 3.00 pm you will be home. Take rest for 20-30 minutes, after freshening up. Now, generally we go to tuition for 3 hours.
4.00 pm to 7.00 pm- Tuition
7.15 pm to 9.00 pm- Study Maths
9.00 pm to 9.30 pm- Dinner
9.30 pm to 10.30 pm- Revision of topics you studied the whole day
10.30 pm- Go to bed
Time Table For Students Who Do Self Study:
4.00 pm to 6.00 pm- Practice maths
6.00 pm to 9.00 pm- Theoretical Studies
9.00 pm to 9.30 pm- Dinner
9.30 pm to 10.30 pm- Quick Recap of what you studied.
10.30 pm- Go to bed
(Don’t forget to take a short break after every 1 hour, to refresh your mind)
Key Points for Consideration:
- As we have mentioned earlier, once you reach 6th standard, be ready for tough challenges.
- Be attentive and regular to your class and tuitions.
- Always maintain good notes and revise them regularly on the daily basis.
- When you are studying, be focused towards your studies only. Don’t get distracted.
- For students, meditation is always a good practice, try it. It will increase your concentration power.
- Study well, but don’t become so much nerd that you are studying during your recess and games period also. During that time, go out for games. It freshen’ up your mind.
- Give atleast 4-5 hours to your studies daily. In which atleast give 2 hours for practicing maths and rest of the time to your theoritical subject.
- After completing with 1 hour of study, takes 5 to 10 minutes break.
- When it comes to choose between two things at the same time, choose wisely. Understand what is coming in the top of your priority list and do that only.
- Start recognizing your strength, that what are you really good at. Whether it is, studies or extra curricular activities like painting, sports, dance or any other activity. If you want to excel in those, give time to them, so that, you can become perfect in that part.
Entering your 10th standard:
Once you are a high school student, now it is time to give yourself a wake up call. Why we are calling it a wake up call, bacause now this is the time when you have to decide what you actually want to do.
In 11th standard you have to do the biggest judgement for yourself, for your future. Once you are a high school student, you are mature enough to make up your mind, what stream you want to consider for future.
Don’t listen what the society says, listen to your heart. Understand which subject is your biggest strength, what is the best subject that you should opt for.
This decision when you have to opt for your subjects is going to be a turning point for you, either it will take you to the heights of success or it will bring you to the bottom. Be fair enough to yourself. Recognise your strengths. Recognise what is your strongest subject and start preparing well for that.
Don’t get confused that my friends are opting for science so i also have to. No, you don’t have to do what your friends are doing. If you are capable of opting for science, then only go with science.
Don’t get hasty, that he is admiring to become this, i will also be doing this in future, he is admiring to become that, i will also be that. No, please just don’t do that. Your focus should only be on what you want to become rather, not what others want to become.
Revaluation process in cbse board exams
If you find difficulty while doing judgement for yourself, feel free to comment down below. Our experts will try their level best to help you in any manner.
Incoming search terms:
- what is the best daily time table for 6 class student
- class 6 timeta
- class 6th ke time table
- class six ka time table
- cllas 6 timetebal
- how to make time table for study for class 6
- laxmi shiksha sadan class 6 time table
- six class time table
- so scince ka pepar class 10 2018 mp
- time table clas6 7 2018