Upcoming SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2019-2020 – Vacancy List
These days every second person is preparing for some government exam or job, and this ultimately leads to sheer competition and pressure. This pressure is even denser for SSC jobs, because it offers safe future and easy entry scheme but also it is not as easy as we think.
See also : Upcoming Assam rifle recruitment
Be it CISF, BSF, CRPF, ITBP, SSB, NIA, SSF and rifleman in Assam rifles, SSC constable GD all these are the most popular one among all the jobs. Which means that people applying for these posts in any of the department needs to have an extra edge over others as if we take an average then approx. 100 candidates are fighting for one seat, so you can see the level of competition.
In this article we have tried to provide all our readers some helping hands by giving them all the details of upcoming ssc constable gd recruitment list for all departments.
Note:- please note that upcoming jobs for some department may be missing because SSC may not have declared them yet. Therefore, readers are requested to stay in touch as the list will be updated as soon as it is released officially.
Upcoming SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2019-2020 – Vacancy List
Since their are various department for which one can apply as constable GD, therefore the list may go long. Anyway, select the field that you are willing to see the recruitment for :-
So, this the list of all upcoming SSC constable GD jobs for 2018 and notification has been released. All those who are planning of applying for SSC Constable GD exam may start applying for the Constable (GD) in CAPFs, NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination 2018 on the website of the Commission from 21.07.2018 onwards.
Now that you know when is the bharti is going to be organized, therefore it’s time that you start preparing for it if you want to get selected this time. Below are few tips to help you out.
|Notification Released On||21st of July 2018|
|Starting Date of Online Registration||24th of July 2018|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||24th of August 2018|
|Last Date of Submission of Fee Through SBI Challan||28th of August 2018|
|Admit Card Issue Date||To be tentative|
|Written Examination On||To be tentative|
|Result Declaration||To be tentative|
How to prepare for SSC Constable GD 2019-2020
Life is just a synonym for challenges, right from the birth, life throws challenges. From completing simple A – Z homework in nursery to preparing for government job, it’s all about overcoming the challenges, those who do, emerges as champions and those who don’t just have to settle with failure.
See also : – Assam rifle salary chart
So, don’t let yourself down and start working hard to achieve your dream. Here are some habits and tricks following which it will become easy to get the constable GD job.
Physical is important
As we all are very well aware that all the jobs that are concern even remotely with the defense of the nations, has certain set of rules and regulations for physical fitness. And candidates preparing for such jobs has to work accordingly.
Same is the case with constable GD, no matters how good you are mentally, if you do not match the physical standards maintained by Assam Rifles, then there is no way you can get in the para military forces. So, you have to make absolutely sure that you are ready for the physical eligibility test PET on the the day of bharti.
Start preparing at least 1 or 2 months before the main rally day. The standard for running in constable post is 5 km in 20 minutes, so prepare accordingly. Along with the building speed, endurance and stamina, one must also take into consideration other factors like temperature and weather condition of the place where the bharti will be organised.
Running is not the only thing required, you will need to do other physical activities such as push up’s, chin up’s, long jump, high jump etc. Therefore, do practice these activities too. If possible, then prefer to practice on soft surface like ground instead of road or other hard surface. Hard surfaces are not good for knees.
So, try to follow these tips while you prepare for physical test, they will surely be of some help.
Being medically fit is necessary
Not just on physical standards, but a candidate has to prove him/herself of worthy on medical grounds also. It is advised that applicant should be absolutely sure that s/he is totally fit medically as it will be a waste of time and efforts if you are kicked out because you are not medically fit.
Often candidate start preparing late for the physical test and recklessly do harsh exercises resulting in some kind of injury. Remember, any kind of injury can cause you the opportunity, as there is no saying where they may find a defect in you and throw you out of the bharti. So, do not get involved in useless vagarious exercises.
It is advisable that candidate should keep their ears clean before going for medical test, as many candidates are kicked out for this reason. Go to a professional doctors to get your ears cleaned. Take care of these points, and you will be fine in medical test.
Challenging written exam
When i was a kid, i use to think that any person wearing a ‘vardi’ is a soldier who should be strong physically rather than mentally, while realty is the other way round. Being mentally aware is as important as being physically fit in para military.
The written exams for SSC are considered as one of the most challenging government exam in it’s category, therefore hustling just before 1 or 2 days before the written exam is not going to do the trick. And competition for SSC jobs is enormous, so that’s a bonus to add on pressure.
Regular and consistent study is the key in cracking the written exam of SSC constable GD. Following are some tips and tricks that will get you tough this test.
- Give at least 2 to 3 hours everyday to your studies, this is the only sure shot way to pass in the written exam of SSC with excellent marks. I know it’s quite difficult for some to sit 3 hour just staring at books. So, make it easy for yourself, by dividing the time in chunks. Like sit 1 hour in the morning, 1 in afternoon and one at night.this way it will not look like a mountain to climb, and one you become habitual to this pattern, then you can increase the time. You can even break the hours to half, if you do not feel comfortable with 1 hour.But you have to dead sure that the time you give to your studies is just for studying, else it will be worthless in the end.
- Revision is the most important thing while studying. Assign an hour in the day in which you will just go through the stuff that you have read or studied in that particular day. Also, 1 day in a week should be given to revise all the topics read in that week.This is one of the best way to practice and prepare for not just SSC but for any exam. So, always stay in touch with the things that you have already read.
- Read newspaper regularly, if you are not already in the habit, then i suggest you opt for this happy as soon as possible. If you have any problem with English, then you should go for English newspaper as it will improve your communication and will also keep you updated with latest current affairs.
- Sharpening your brain should be one of the main priority in your to do dairy. If you have logical and sharp brain, then not only SSC but you can crack any written exam. There are various way through which you can sharpen your mind. Reading books, meditation and exercising daily are some of the commonly ways.
By the way, it is scientifically proven that maintaining a daily ledger or diary helps achieving goals quickly. So, make a to do dairy for faster result.
Incoming search terms:
- ssc gd vacancy increase
- ssc gd 2020
- ssc gd vacancy 2019
- ssc gd constable upcoming notification
- ssc gd upcoming
- ssc gd requirement 2019
- gd recruitment 2019
- ssc gd new vacancy a 2019
- ssc gd new vacancy 2019
- ssc gd upcoming bharti