CBSE Compartment Exam Form 2017 – Improvement CBSE Class 10th 12th, Improvement examination form for CBSE class 10th, Improvement exam form for CBSE class 12th, CBSE class 10th Compartment Exam form 2017, CBSE class 12th Compartment Exam form 2017, And Revaluation Form for class 10th and class 12th 2017.
CBSE class 12th result has been declared on 28th may 2017. And and result was 82% for all CBSE where highest no was got by Raksha Gopal, 498 no out of 500. Means 99.6% marks was obtain by Raksha Gopal which is highest marks in cbse class 12th 2017.
82% candidate passed in cbse class 12th board exam 2017, and rest 18% candidate failed so they have one more chance to get pass this year with compartment exam.
Check Class 12th result 2017
Check Class 10th result 2017
CBSE Compartment Exam Form 2017 – Improvement CBSE Class 10th 12th
What is compartment exam?
Let’s know about compartment exam, cbse gives an opportunity to those students who are failed in 1 subject. Students who are fail can fill compartment form to get pass in same year and students will get 2 mark sheet for both result.
In How many subject I can fill Compartment Form?
This question comes in every student’s mind who is failed in one or more subject. But This question hits their mind more who are failed in more then one subject. So, for those students who’s luck was not them and they did mistake while the paper. Don’t worry because you can’t change your result now. You can just take a step to fill compartment form and give exam for that. Students who are fail in only one (1) subject only they can fill examination form. And students who are fail in more then 1 subject they have to repeat class 10 and class 12 because they will consider as fail.
What is compartment Exam Form Fill Last date?
Compartment Exam mostly taken in the month of July. So, Compartment exam form for class 10th and class 12th will be available in the month of June. Stay connected with us for more details for CBSE Compartment Exam Form 2017.
CBSE Class 10th and 12th Compartment Exam Date sheet 2017
CBSE has revealed official date for compartment exam. Now the candidate who have
Check your exam date above.
How to Fill Compartment exam application form?
Follow the instructions below to fill CBSE class 10th and Class 12th Compartment exam form.
- Click on the link Given below.
- Wait for few seconds and a new tab will open then click on the link of Compartment application form.
- Fill the application form carefully and don’t forget important documents. Keep them with you while you are filling CBSE compartment exam form.
- Once you will fill CBSE compartment exam form then check it again and upload scan copy of you signature and latest passport size photo.
- After submitting application form, Go to the fee payment section and keep your fee receipt no with you.
- Download the “Confirmation Page” and take a printout of it.
- Then Collect the documents like photocopy of confirmation page, photocopy of mark sheet, e-challan, or original DD (Demand Draft, If you paid fee through demand draft.)
- Send them to the regional office of CBSE.
Apply online for Compartment exam 2017 (When available)
CBSE Class 10th 12th Improvement Exam Form 2017
There is a important rule for Improvement exam i.e
- Only those candidate who have qualified the CBSE exam can fill the improvement form.
- Candidates, who are appeared in improvement exam are not pursuing higher study at that time.
- Candidates, who are giving improvement exam for all subjects they have to regular candidates.
- There are 2 types of Improvement exam application form– DISSCE (exclusively for Government Schools in Delhi) and AISSCE (for private schools –All India level).
- Cost of the CBSE Improvement Exam Application Form is usually INR 10.
Very soon full procedure for Compartment application form will be provided and stay connected for more information.
Incoming search terms:
- cbse compartment form 2017
- cbse compartment exam result of class 12th 2017
- cbse compartment mails this year by students
- Impromwnt date form 2017 -2018
- cbse compartment pro
- cbse compartment re-exam forms
- cbse from for open compartment from 2017
- cbse result class 10 improvement 2017
- class 12 compartment 2017 repeat form
- isc improvement marksheet