ICSE | ISC Improvement Exam Form 2017 – Full Procedure, Full procedure for improvement exams and supplementary exam for ICSE and ISC board 2017 – 2018. We have one of the most common thing in CBSE and ICSE is improvement exam. Here in this article is, How to fill application form for improvement exam, where to submit it, from where improvement exam form download.
As every one has checked it’s ICSE result 2017 and ISC result 2017. If still you have not checked it then you can check it in the link provided below. Passing percentages of ICSE and ISC board is 98.4%. This is really huge no. of passing students. Now candidate who have failed in any board either in ICSE and ISC. They can fill improvement exam form. But CISCE set some rules for improvement exams. Only those candidate can fill online application form who are eligible for that.
Check ICSE result 2017
Check ISC result 2017
ICSE | ISC Improvement Exam Form 2017 – Full Procedure
There are three things, Either you are applying for “Recheck” or You are applying for re-appearing after you get pass certificate at CISCE or you are failed in ICSE or ISC exam 2017.
There are three condition in front of you choose your one and read the article below.
- Apply Online For Recheck.
- Improvement form even you get pass in ICSE or ISC 2017.
- Re-appear if you failed in ICSE and ISC exam.
Below is the full detail about these three topics.
Apply Online For Recheck
- Candidates who took the current year examination for class 10th (ICSE) or class 12th (ISC) can fill recheck form online.
- After 7 days of result declaration you will be able yo fill online recheck form.
- This request is paid requests and 1000 Rs/ subject per students will be charged.
- Amount which is paid for recheck will not refund.
Full detail about Recheck form is at official website check here.
Re-Appear For Those Candidate Who Failed In ICSE or ISC Board Exam
If you want to get pass with ICSE or ISC board and you are fail in ICSE and ISC board current year. Then don’t worry CISCE gives you opportunity to correct the mistake you did current year.
Candidate who want to appear for 2018 examination as a regular candidate have to be admitted before 31st July at the council affiliated school.
Important notice regarding the Re-appear is here – important notice
ICSE and ISC Improvement Exam Form Last Date, Full Procedure
Candidate who have passed in ICSE and ISC board exam current year but they wants to improve their grade/s and want to re-appear in the exam. For those candidate CISCE released a press. You can read below.
Candidates who wants to re-appear to improve their grade/s have to be admitted before 31st July at the council affiliated school (If they wants to be a regular students).
If you don’t want to continue school but want to improve your marks, you have to register for the ICSE academic year 2018. and contact your school principal who will submit their application for entry at the council, online.
Last date for online requests is 7th September 2017. after that late fee would be charged 1000 rs. per students.
Click Here – More Detail About Improvement procedure
Important Notice regarding ICSE Re-Appear – Click Here
Important Notice regarding ISC Re-Appear – Click Here
For more detail about ICSE stay visit here at cisce.
Incoming search terms:
- isc improvement form download
- Isc improvement exam 2018
- isc improvement exam rules
- isc improvement form 2017
- isc 2018 improvement exam application form
- isc iprovement exam form for 2018
- isc improvement
- last date of cisce supplementary exam application
- isc improvement rules
- revaluation result isc 2017